Diari Fyda

mengharapkan cinta hakiki akan menyinari hidup ini :)


di perkarangan masjid nabawi :)


rindu yg mendalam.. :)



i'm trying!! yeah.. trying to continue my writing here..eventhough i dunno how to write d best essay dat can make all d readers feel it.. sumting dat can touch reader's heart.. but i'm trying.. try 2 come out with d pretty idea here :) hihi

do u ever miss sumting?? how it was?? how d feeling goes..it's so pain rite??..arghh.. juz like my own sister.. when she miss her fiance .. she start crying n dunno wat 2 do.. every single minute, juz her fiance,inside her eyes..haha. miss sumting really give effect yeah.. same goes 2 me.. but i'm not miss my boyfrenz or someone else k..hehe.. i miss d environment when i was in mecca..

really.. i missed dat time.. i miss d time when i walked into masjid nabawi.. meet with d lover..
nabi muhammad s.a.w.. subhanallah, only ALLAH knows dat feeling.. how lucky am i.. i have been invited 2 be there.. 2 visit makan nabi muhammad s.a.w.. but d time when i have to leave madinah..i can't stop my cry!! i'm so sad.. :(

nevertheless, i have to move on..

when i was in mecca.. my eyes starring at d kaabah.. i miss d tyme praying n reading quran inside masjidil haram.. subhanallah, imam was lead us with d beautiful voice..when d imam start crying(coz he is arabian n can understand d meaning)..it hits my nerves..

argh.. can't continue my writing.. coz i'm really miss d beautiful memories :(
daaaa...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

welcome 2 my world..

my calendar

About Me

I'm a 25 years old who is currently pursuing my bachelor degree in Northern University, Malaysia..whose free time enjoys reading and 4 sure.. surfing d internet.. hopefully can pursue my master n fulfill my dreamz.. 2 be a lecturer one day.. amin :)

Fyda :)

Fyda :)

Jom Sembang...


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers

My Blog List

destinasi...